Saturday, May 1, 2010

Try This!

I heard an amazing statistic a few years ago, about Jewish people and jail. Did you know that the percentage of Jewish men in jail is extremely low less than 1 percent! I believe the reason for this is because in the Jewish culture father's give their children blessings. No not permission to get married or anything. Actual blessings that they pray over their children. I believe there is huge power in prayer and what better object for prayer than our children.Proverbs 18:21 tells us that "Death and Life are in the Power of the Tongue" Words carry a great deal of weight and we need to realize this!Pray over and for your children every day.Natalie will even ask ro make sure I don't forget at night. I can tell it makes her feel safe and loved and it gives her greater faith in her own life that God is walking with her. All I can say is Try This I know you will never regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment