Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Don't be crazy lazy!

All right dads I know you work hard and you are tired, but come on now don't slack off from your most important job! Your family needs you much more than the place you work at does and I GUARANTEE they appreciate you more than your employer does. Don't give everything you have at work and leave nothing for your family.I don't know how many times in public I have watched while a mother tries to control little Johnny or Sally who are out of control while Dad just stands there and never says a word. The frustration on the wife's face is apparent and you know she is going to take it out on him in some fashion later. Wake up Fathers and take control of your children and be the Dad God has called you to be. I GUARANTEE not only will your children respect and appreciate you more but so will your wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment