Monday, April 12, 2010

Do your kids feel close to you?

As Natalie and I sat in church yesterday I noticed something I have been so proud of. Natalie will automatically sit close to me and even put her head on my shoulder from time to time. She automatically grabs my hand when we are about to walk down a parking lot or a street. She will give me hugs out of the blue and shugies(kisses).She writes me little letters and draws me pictures.She tells me she loves me and when I say to her I love you the mostess hostess she repeats it back to me. Now I know that all this may sound weird to you, but I am so thankful for it and I wouldn't have it any other way. You see Natalie feels close to her old dad, and she knows that Daddy loves her know matter what, so there's no reason to try to hide hr true self from me, theirs no frustration or anger on her part to cause her to act out. And most importantly she wants to please me because she knows I am already proud of her. Can you say this about your kids? If not you can begin today, just put them first and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment